Close

1. Default Fly Rod Guides/Top

Building both a F804-2 and F804-4 and looking to use PacBay guides/top. Looking for input on what guides to select.

i would recommend going with either the Forecast or Alps guides

i like the Alps LXN guides for the strippers and the Forecast HSFGP guides for the single foot wire guides. the tip top to match would be the HFT
    Adam Hansen
    Sales Consultant
    Batson Enterprises, Inc.
    Adam@batsonenterprises.com
    Phone: 877-875-2381
    Fax: 360-683-3579

3. Default

Adam I think I'll go with your suggestion for the guides and tip top, but what about a reel seat. Looking in your catalog I'd like to put a RYSW-SG on both of them, what do you think? Will it fit and work well with the guides you suggested?

those are great seats, the cork that matches is the HEFRHW7CS-250/865. the guides that i listed will work, but to get the correct color match, go with the XTCLXNCG stripper guides and XTCHSFGP single foot wire guides. the top to match is the XTCFT.
    Adam Hansen
    Sales Consultant
    Batson Enterprises, Inc.

5. Default

I don't see the XTCHSFGP single foot wire guides in your catalog. Can you let me know what page they are on?

they are new and wont be in the catalog. they use to be the XTCSFGP, then we added some hard chrome to them, now they are XTCHSFGP.
    http://www.162.144.44.127/sf-guides
    Adam Hansen
    Sales Consultant
    Batson Enterprises, Inc.